First off the IRS is not gone away and still after us but guess what — WE HAVE NOT GONE AWAY EITHER AND WE ARE STILL AFTER THEM! Thanks to your support and funding I was able to go to DC. At a national press conference and the press club I stood with another liberty organizer and announced the formation of the “Liberty Defense Foundation”. After that and a couple of media appearances we had some other key meetings and will be taking this fight to Obama and his IRS. With that I want to thank Congressmen Jordan and Congressmen Issa for agreeing to take on this battle with all of us. As I have said we are winning and this administration will not get away with this and they will not intimidate or silence us. (If you have not kept up with these developments you can see all the details at:http://www.ky912.com/search/label/IRS )
Time to “restore” some other stuff…..
• Restore Love — July 28 Dallas TX
I know there have been a few that have been inquiring if we can go. A VERY SPECIAL THANKS to Misty Collins of Tennessee for stepping up and making this trip possible to anyone that wants to go. (While tickets are available at least). This trip is being coordinated through Misty and she has graciously provided a stop in Elizabethtown for riders that want o join this historic opportunity to be part of this gathering. Please contact her directly and make arrangements with her if you want to be part of this. It is an amazing deal and great group of people going. Details at: http://www.ky912.com/2012/04/restore-love.html
• Book of the Month — Whatever Happened to Penny Candy? by Richard Maybury
In “Whatever Happened to Penny Candy?” Richard Maybury uses historical events from Ancient Rome to explain economic principles. This clearly written book about economics is a remarkably easy and fun explanation of investment cycles, velocity, business cycles, recessions, inflation, the demand for money and more. Essential for every student, businessperson, investor, and free-market patriot. Read more at: http://www.ky912.com/2012/05/whatever-happened-to-penny-candy-by.html
• Local meetups
- Georgetown meets the first Tuesday every month at Scott County Library
- Boone County meets weekly every Monday at SubStation II, Dream Street, Florence
- Kenton County (NKY Tea) meets the second and forth Wednesday at Pee Wee’s Restaurant
- Campbell County (NKY Tea) meets the second and forth Thursday at County Administration Building, Newport
- Boone County (NKY Tea) meets the first and third Monday at Union Community Building
- Richmond meets the second Tuesday every month at First Southern Bank 894 Richmond Plaza
- Purchase area – Mayfield will meet the forth Tuesday of every month at The Pasta House in the Jordon Crossing shopping plaza in Paducah
- Bullitt County (Voices of Independence) meets third Thursday of every month at Triple Crown Steakhouse, Shepherdsville
- Harrison County meets the third Tuesday every month at Faith Baptist Church annex bldg
- (Limited time) Georgetown/Lexington (BOOK CLUB) The 5000 Year Leap”, Principles of Freedom 101: Classes will be held every Thursday night 7;00 to 9:00pm starting in Central Kentucky Riding for Hope’s conference room at the Kentucky Horse Park just outside Lexington. More info contact Jeanne Owens firstname.lastname@example.org
- Louisville will be meeting on the forth Monday of every month at Jeffersontown KY library meeting room Louisville
- Lexington (The BEES Know BOOK CLUB). Bluegrass Economics Education Society book club meets monthly, Room 324, Business and Economics (Gatton) Building, University of Kentucky
We are encouraging local book clubs and if you would like more information on how to start one in your area please contact us for a packet and complete support.
Thanks and lets continue our journey together,
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.